The Piedmont is home to some of the most important and delicious food and wine events in Italy.
The main ones are:
- Salone del Gusto, (autumn), Turin.
- Fair wine, (October) Turin.
- Mother Earth (autumn), Turin.
- CioccolaTO, (March) Torino.
- Sagra kitchens Monferrato, (June) Moncalvo (TO).
- Truffle Fair (October) Moncalvo (TO).
- Fair ox fat, (December) Moncalvo (TO).
- Festival of Salam 's Potato, (January-February) Seventh Rottaro (TO).
- Festival of Pepper Carmagnola, (August-September) Carmagnola (TO).
- Shows regional Toma di Lanzo, (July) Usseglio (TO).
- Cheese, (September) Bra (TO).
- Earth mother, world meeting of food communities, Turin.
- Maggioformaggio, Moretta (CN).
- International Fair of white truffle of Alba, (September) Alba (CN).
- Fair honey and wine, (September) Montà d'Alba (CN).
- Strawberry festival, (May-June) Predosa - Peveragno - Sommariva Perno (CN).
- Festival of cherries, (May-June) Dogliani - Pecetto Torinese - Anzola d'Ossola - Revigliasco - Garbagna (CN).
- Fair Beef, (April) Carrù (CN).
- National Fair Truffle Trifola d'Or, (November) Alexandria.
- Festival of the boiled, (August) Fraction Mantovana (AL).
- Feast of Barbera, (May) Castagnole Lanze (AT).
- Hazelnut Festival (August) Cortemilia (CN).
- Festival of Festivals of Asti (September) Asti.
- Festival of Barbera and the Cardo wrong, Incisa Scapaccino (AT).
- Douja d'Or, the festival dedicated to wine, (September) Asti.
- Rice & Laughter, (June) Vercelli.